f

Monday 24 March 2014

Wear My Closet Challenge - GET INVOLVED! = RESULTS!

So the contest closed today and we did have some good participation - I loved seeing what you guys came up with for my clothes! Before I say anymore I just wanted to add a little collage of things that I liked seeing in the entries - so you might spot your work there!
Also prizes going to work a bit differently as choosing just one top entry proved far too tricky - and I'm exhausted, didn't get in from uni until 8pm tonight! So prize will be discussed with the winners soon =) On with the results:




In no particular order:


Congrats you guys =D I'll be in touch soon (probably tomorrow or Wednesday) and we can sort out adding you guys to the blog! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!
    It was a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete