f

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Oscars Tribute


As you all know last sunday the 86. Academy Awards a.k.a Oscars were held. There were lots of trés chic woman on the read carpet. And as they usually do, after this huge red carpet event Stardoll released a capsule Young Hollywood collection featuring some of the BEST dresses Stardoll ever did. So I wanted to style this gorgeous Prada dress of beautiful Lupita Nyong'o to tribute this oscar-winning actress.


As this elegant piece has a deep V décolleté which doesnt suits our doll's bras (Like Stardoll doesnt knows it) I've wore it with a shell shaped corset which looks like a lace one under my dress. I've paired my dress with matching colored sandals and a clear plexiglas clutch. Jewelry may make a red carpet look much more glamorous but also they may lead amazing looks into the worst dressed list. So, I wanted to go with only these huge diamond earrings without ruining my dress' elegance but looking luxurious. 

Lupita gown (Prada) - Young Hollywood
Kim K mermaid shell top - Young Hollywood
Diamond earrings - Glam'r Us
Clear plastic clutch (Fendi) - Limited Edition
Vera red carpet sandals - Young Hollywood


Tell me what you think :)
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment