f

Saturday 8 March 2014

Freshness

Hello everyone,

Today, it is not just a new outfit but also I come to you with a new idea. I was wondering if you would like to participate more actively in the blog's life? By participation, I mean if you would like us to organize some contests in which it would be possible to win some valuable prizes?

It would be really helpful if you could choose one answer in the survey that I prepared for you. The survey ends on March 16 at 12:00. Or if you prefer you can leave a comment to back up or to reject this idea.



 
Lime Shift - ARCHIVE
Black Oversized T-Shirt - BASICS
Medley Jacket - Nelly.com
Attitude Shoes - Nelly.com
Circular Chain Purse - VOILE

Have a lovely Sunday, everyone!

SarahVIP
xx





4 comments:

  1. I am 100% with you thats sounds like a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore outfit competitions :) definitely voted for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea! Though, I rather have a chance to be a guest writer. I voted in the poll. :)

    ReplyDelete