f

Monday 10 March 2014

DIY Dress

--Kayley stuns again with this fabulous creative dress! She's combined a pretty yet simple white dress with an adjusted Dior belt to make a cool new piece. The blue coat is just great too, I love it's vibrant colour and it really pops against the rest of the pieces, it works especially well with the yellow bag which you can just see in the right hand. Accessories are pretty too - love the basic black heels and the simple necklace, then really added a street vibe with the beanie styled hat =) 

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I love minimalist outfits on Stardoll! The new Bonjour Bizou was a great example! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd post this outfit when I saw it myself - it's so good! That rotated belt just makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, i love the outfit, and as always Kayley stuns again.

    ReplyDelete