f

Friday 29 July 2022

Orange Juice

Nothing like a glass of OJ to wake you up huh? Same for this shade of orange! So zingy!

When I was styling this look, I was actually trying to style that gorgeous hot pink silk shirt from Riviera. I knew I wanted it to go with these hot pink crystal slippers too and I got a bit carried away. All you can see of the shirt now is a peek of collar and sleeve!
 
This Runway dress is one I've had in my closet for a while, but I've never done anything with. I liked the colours and it's a quality graphic, but it's never really begged me to wear it you know? It's amazing how different you feel about something when it's layered to give it sleeves, or make it longer, or give it a collar. If you're umming and ahhing over an expensive dress, I think trying to style a few different layers with it before buying is a great way to assess how versatile it might be. I think I'll be pulling this dress out a few more times now before it hits the bazaar now...
 
Featuring:
Two Tone Pink Dress • Runway
Pink Silk Shirt • Riviera
Orange Coat • Vinyl
Lime Rhinestone Necklace • Riviera
Sunny Belt • The JetSet
Lime Purse • The JetSet
Stretch Jersey Thigh Boots Orange • Subcouture
Bright Summer Pumps • Special Offer
Crystal Pink Sandals • Pretty 'n' Love


1 comment: