f

Tuesday 5 July 2022

The Surrealism in Fashion

-the picture contains editing-

Coming up Schiaparelli!

Paris in the 1930s was the epicenter of avant-garde art. It is not surprising that Elsa Schiaparelli and the Spanish surrealist Salvador Dali met each other. Their collaboration was the first example of artists and designers collaborations, without which it is difficult to imagine the fashion industry today.


Elsa believed that art and fashion have one goal - to enrich and deepen the understanding of the world that surrounds us.


However, the most mesmerizing works are a hat in the shape of the shoe, a skeleton dress, a dress with a lobster, newspaper print and most importantly the surreal accessories, which she did together with Salvador Dali. These are the creations, by which designers are still inspired to this day. 




I've met with this brand not so long ago, but there is no doubt that I have a special place in my heart for it already. In addition, I strongly recommend you to check out their recent haute couture fall winter 2022 collection! 


 The items used in this look:
Lock Earrings - Inspired by: Schiaparelli Tribute
The Choker - StarDesign Hair (by Brevis)
Oversized Silk Puff - Voile
Black Belt - Bonjour Bizou
Gold Ornamental Glasses - Voile
Loose Gray Pants - Royalty
Gold Bag - Limited Edition
Embellished Lace Slingback Pumps - MSW


-Brevis ♡

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about buying this top - I think you have made the decision for me, I must have it!!!

    ReplyDelete