f

Tuesday 26 July 2022

B I Z O U | Styled Outfits

Our Summer Bizou release seemed a little all over the place to me, it was really quite disappointing as it seemed to be a mix of pieces for year round with little focus on Summer items (sure it's not Summer for everyone right now, but for the majority of players I think it is). I only picked up one piece from the release that I think is really very nice, the Rouched Satin Midi Skirt - but it sure was harder to style than I first imagined! I love the bold colour of this piece, it's a bright orange-red that is fab for Summer, but I didn't anticipate that the ruched lace design on the front would pose me such a problem. I found it really adds a casual vibe to the piece which I wasn't thinking of when I purchased it, but I still think I made it work. First up something super simple, this white off-shoulder top is a great Summer staple and I think the ruffling in its design looks great with the ruching. I kept the rest of the pieces white in the look too and I think it makes for a pretty classic styling - I would definitely wear this again! For the second look I was super pleased to see this sweet strapped top was a great colour-match to the skirt, I think they really look great together, it's just a shame that I don't like the ruching so much in this pairing. For accessories I again opted for light colours but I think I chose some fun pieces, I love these shoes with the look a lot, I think the delicate heel design looks great^ I'm still wearing this skirt as I write this post in another outfit, there's definitely options for this piece to hide the ruching, so I think I will still be able to get good wear out of it with some clever layering. I've not seen anyone else style this piece yet and would love to - let me know if you've tried it out =D

1 comment: