f

Sunday 24 July 2022

R I V I E R A | Styled Outfits

This years Riviera release has arrived - for me this one is a little of a 'miss', I don't love it a lot, but I did find a couple of pieces that I quite liked and wanted to try out. First up is the Colorful Jacket, which also comes with matching Shorts, I think the pairing is pretty cute but I wasn't convinced I would wear them together, so I'm sticking with just one piece for now. I really love this styling, I think this piece really works well for me as it's a fun mix of a lot of colours that I like^ There's a lot going on with it and I think there are plenty of pairing options for it. For this first styling I decided to use the orange for my trousers and I think this pair is great with the jacket! The styles suit each other nicely and the colour is just right. I kept the rest of the look simple as I think it would be easy to get carried away, the white accessories work nicely as there is also white in the jacket too. I think this piece will be so fun with pinks, red and even green too, so I'm looking forward to trying other options. And then the second piece is the Striped Shirt, which I think is the piece from the collection that I have seen most on other dolls. It's definitely unique, the green base is different from a lot of other green shirts that we have and the stripe colours are also quite different. The gold bracelets on the cuffs are also a unique feature to this piece - I wasn't sure how I felt about them at first, but in the end I was tempted because they are gold. I also very much like my styling for this piece, it won't be for everyone, but I think the double-stripes actually works pretty well =D Somehow the stripe colours on the shirt and this pair of trousers match up nicely, it does look pretty seamless between the two, and I really like the shimmer that the trousers have. With the gold on the cuffs of the shirt I used this for my accessories - I kept it pretty simple yet classic and really allowed the clothes to do all the talking. I'm really pleased with this set of looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment