f

Friday 8 July 2022

Old Acquaintances

Well, hello there - remember me? It's your friendly neighbourhood Miloshki, returning from an extended Stardoll break and raring to share some of my style again. 
 
If you've not met me before, I joined Stardoll in 2005 (!) and I started as a Guest Writer here at TSL in 2015 (!!!) though it feels like it was only yesterday.

In terms of style, I love a little bit of everything, but you can expect to see lots of tailoring for comfort, unecessary jackets and twiddly little details that I hope pull the whole thing together. I like to think that I'm flying the flag for the lazy fashion girls, but I'll leave that up to all of you to decide!

We're starting off pretty typical for me - slouchy neutrals, different textures and a restrained hint of sparkle.
 

When you get a warm grey tone like this jumper, you could easily match it to a stark white. Pairing it with a creamy beige feels more contemporary and overall gives a softer palette to work with, complimenting the softness of the knit.  
 
Similiarly, you might be tempted to pair a skinnier trouser with such a voluminous top, but I think you get away with the wide leg too thanks to the nipped-in waist and the difference in texture. Throw on a contrasting, hard belt with a pointy shoe and any worries that you might have looked ready to lounge on the sofa are gone.
 
Featuring: 
Can I Reach Now Grey Jumper • It Girls  
Grey Knit Turtleneck • Apres Ski
Beige Crisp Pants • Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Crystal Crochet Flower Top • Underneath Stardoll
Two-sided Belt • Subcouture
Padded Leather Purse • Windows on the World
Crystal Brooch Shoe • Limited Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment