f

Sunday 3 July 2022

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Styled Outfits

Following on the heels of yesterday's LE Review - my LE styled outfits! I bought five pieces from the collection and was then very kindly gifted a number of other items from a friend, so of course I had to style them all^ And needless to say, I already forgot about the Pearl Necklace because it was in my beauty parlor, so I hope to style it soon. First up are a set of accessories, starting with the Two Tigers Bag - this was one of the pieces released in the spoilers so I was quite tempted by this before the collection had even been released. I decided to keep it simple so the bag really stood out and I think I achieved that. The one piece I knew I wanted to pair with it was this belt, I've had this for years and now it finally can shine by being a great partner to this bag, I love it^ I really like the wide leg trousers with the bag, I think they look super smart and sleek and they're something I don't wear often. Of course, finishing off with some more gold accessories, these are perfect =) Next are the Neon Transparent Heels which were such a fun piece to work with and I found I had quite a few options of clothing items to wear with them. Here I opted for this fun bright polo which matches the shoes perfectly, even though I'm not big on neon, it's always handy to have a piece or two hanging around and I think this makes a very nice outfit. The white shorts and blazer keep it more towards my neutral style and also give it a smart touch. I love this matching neon necklace, another piece I've had for a long time waiting for just the right outfit! And lastly in this set are the Fanged Boots which are such a gorgeous pair of boots, I really loved styling them. I decided to add more gold in the look and this dress made a good option because the length meant the fang details could still be shown off. To keep it fitting with the black I added a black polo and also a bag, and I think the black balances out well in the look. Of course I had to add more gold in the accessories too and I think these delicate touches are a great finish for the outfit =)
Now onto some clothing, first is the Starry Dress which is a beautiful piece but actually I hadn't thought at all about how I would style it - I think it needs some refining still. I really wanted to make it work with boots and I do have a pink pair that look fab with it, but I couldn't quite get the rest of the accessories right so I swapped them out for this brown. I love the brown and pink together but I still think the look is missing something! I do love this bag with the dress though, it's a perfect colour fit for the piece. And then is the Fishnet Gem Tunica which I had a lot of ideas for immediately. I knew I had to style it with these burgundy trousers and I just knew they would work together well before I had even tried them on together. I'm relieved that worked out! This styling is super dressy for me with the added sparkle in this little jacket, but I think it really works well with the tunic design and brings out the silver details there, I also continued the silver in the shoes and I love this pair that I've chosen. I debated about whether to layer something under the tunic or not, and then what to layer - I played around with a lot of options before settling on this strapless body and I'm pretty pleased with my final choice. I have so much love for this look =D
And now the final set of stylings. First here are the Metallic Tight Pants which are something a bit different for me, but something I can definitely challenge myself to style a look for and I'm pleased with the outcome. These come with the belt attached so that made for the perfect opportunity to include black and faded gold pieces in the look - I think these shoes are particularly perfect for that and I really love them with the trousers. The top is minimal but I think it really lets the trousers stand out, the jacket adds a more matte touch to the outfit and I think it's a nice final touch. Next are the Limited Jeans paired with the Black Heels which I think look great together^ I opted to focus on adding black or white pieces to the look based on the straps in the rips of the jeans and I think this makes for a nice look but there are a number of colours which will look good with both of these pieces. This printed top plays well against the text on the straps of the jeans and I decided to keep the Balenciaga theme going with my bag choice too. I think this is a cute choice for a first styling of these pieces and something a little more casual for me. Whats not casual is my look for the final piece, the Feather Green Pants which I just had the best time styling! I love these already! These have a black base under the feathering, so black is the perfect choice to add and I had plenty of options. I decided for a smart Summer styling choosing this little tie top layered under a smart blazer and I'm so happy with the outcome, I think it works really nicely. I knew I wanted to use this bag in the outfit, this green pocket on the front is perfect with the trousers and the style fits well with the style of the outfit. I really can't wait to wear these again already^

No comments:

Post a Comment