f

Thursday 14 July 2022

P I N K C R O S S B O D Y B A G

Normally I really like the It Girls releases, but this time it wasn't so much my thing - I did however pick up one piece that I thought was fabulous and just had to style, the Pink Crossbody Bag! This is such a fun colour to wear and it will always stand out in an outfit, plus I think it's a great colour to wear in the Summer, there's no better time for it^ I really like the design of this too, the small size is very nice and helps make it more wearable. For the first outfit I really wanted to make use of these shoes, the colour matches the bag very nicely to balance the bold. I thought these trousers were super fun, there's a lot going on with them but the bright pink flowers work well with the bag. The other colours in the print give options to add to the rest of the look, I decided to use orange for the top but lightened the look with the white blazer. For sure a fun styling^ I love my second look, the pink blazer is perfect with the bag and I don't think it's too much at all. With that big block of pink I had to keep the rest of the look more simple, these white shorts are perfect with a blazer for a Summer styling and I kept with those smart vibes for the shirt too. The rest of the accessories were simple and I still stuck with white for those - I really love this, such a classic look for bright pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment