f

Saturday 11 June 2022

N E L L Y | Styled Outfits

Nelly used to be a great store for my style and I used to buy a lot of pieces from there, these days it's perhaps a bit more geared towards the younger trends. This early Summer release was a little disappointing for me, with not a lot of pieces I liked the look of or liked on my doll (sorry, chunky sandals just aren't my thing!) - but I did pick up one piece that I thought looked great, the Pink Blazer which is an over shoulder piece, and I just love those! The colour of this one really is quite a specific magenta, there's definitely not a lot to choose from in terms of other clothing or accessory items to match perfectly - luckily I have a couple. These Subcouture trousers were a great find in my wardrobe, the colour is spot on. I decided to stick with a pink for the shoes and I think this pair fits colour-wise. I kept the rest of the look light to fit the Spring/Summer season, this little top is super cute and works well with a one-shoulder blazer so the strap design can also be shown off. I really love this outfit a lot! And then I tried some of my magenta accessories - the earrings are a great colour-fit, the bag is a little off, but I still think it's not a bad choice. I kept the clothing white, this top and skirt combination is super light, elegant and Summery, perfect to let the blazer really pop in the look^ I really love the addition of the earrings in this outfit, I think they make a great finishing touch.

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing. That balmain is a dream w. That look 😍

    ReplyDelete