f

Tuesday 7 June 2022

L E B A Z A A R | Styled Outfits

A couple of years ago I made some purchases from the Bazaar towards my 'LE wishlist' and loved styling those up - recently I've picked up quite a few more LE pieces from the Bazaar and am excited to style those new pieces up in this post today! These weren't necessarily all on my radar as ones I specifically wanted to buy, but I found some great deals that I couldn't say no to =)
Here are the clothing pieces styled, first up the Cream Blaze (LE 43, Feb. 2020) which is a menswear piece but I think still can look pretty good on the female doll. I love a white blazer, I'm always reaching for them to include in my stylings. I found this very easy to style and picked out quite a few items that looked good with it - in the end I choose a classic neutral styling, I think this piece looks great with my favourite trousers! I kept everything else about the look super neutral as well and I think it works nicely, but a pop of colour will also shine with this piece, I will totally do that next time and I think many colours will work well for that. Next up is the Draped Blouse (LE 4, Sept. 2009) which I bought completely on a whim^ I knew this was from one of the earliest LE collections (I was around at the time) so I couldn't resist picking it up for the great price of 140SD but really had no ideas on how to style it. I'm so pleasantly surprised by this piece, I really quite like the look! I used to love grey, but have gone off it in the past few years, but this top was the perfect opportunity to try it again, it's a great match with these trousers and the pink tones in the design really stand out. I spent a long time deciding on accessories and I'm happy with the final choices, I'm especially loving these shoes with the look, they're quite a perfect finishing touch =) And the final clothing piece is the Criss Cross Sil Blouse (LE 32, June 2017) which has been on my imaginary wishlist for some time and I was happy to find this in the Bazaar at a good price (120SD). I was overwhelmed by choice when styling this, in the end I chose this snake-print midi skirt and I think it's great for a first look with this top. The colours on the skirt are pretty neutral and complement the top nicely without pulling too much attention away. Again stuck with neutral accessories, all of which I think work well to highlight the clothing. I really love this one!
Next are accessories - the first here is the LE Macrame Purse (LE 26, Nov. 2016), which I bought completely on a whim because it was listed for 11SD's - no, that's not a typo, eleven SD's. I got very lucky with that one! I'm so glad I bought it though, because I think this might be my favourite styling of this post^ The bag has a white base but brings in tan and black/navy details, so I think there's a reasonable amount of versatility. I knew I wanted to work with tan in the clothing, so had a couple of choices, but I think these trousers are just the perfect option. I kept the shirt light which balances well with the bag, but added darker accessories that I think highlight those dark details on the bag very nicely. So so pleased with this one - this bag is completely a piece I hadn't thought about before, but is such a nice surprise! Next are the Chrystal Hoop Earrings (LE 45, June 2021) which are a more recent release. I bought these to help give me another earring option, and I don't have many in silver. I found these easy to style up with more silver accessories, but I do think they get a little lost in the blonde hairstyle I currently have, something darker might suit them more. I kept the clothing very simple, the white base keeps it light for the season while the overcoat really works nicely with those silver tones. I really like this look and I'm quite glad I picked up these earrings! And finally are the Spike Earrings (LE 41, Sept. 2019) which I wasn't sure if they would be my thing, but after trying them on, I'm happy I bought them. In contrast to the previous pair, these ones really pop against the blonde hairstyle but may blend in more with a brunette or black hair choice. I kept the look pretty simple and focused on the accessory choices - I really love the outcome! This blazer is such a sleek piece and I think the little silver details are perfect with the detailing on the earrings. I managed to find a nice matching necklace to fill the neckline which I think works perfectly. And finished off the look with this fabulous bag, the pearl strap and the hanging chain are pretty details that fit well with the other details in the styling =)

No comments:

Post a Comment