f

Sunday 19 June 2022

Hello from Brevis



You may know me by my nickname Brevis and I will be one of the guest writer of this blog. 

I've been on Stardoll since 2011. One of my great passions, which led me to this platform, was the creation of outfits, to the creation of which I have not lost my zeal to this day. 

The things that inspire me most often are some extraordinary clothing items, strong concepts, such as the brand named Schiaparelli. This brand never ceases to amaze me with each of its new releases. Among my favorite brands are Versace, Dior and Hermes. Each and every one of them have a significant feature which makes them special and memorable in their own way. 

Therefore, I want to devote my stay here to the "Brand Fever". 

Don't miss it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment