f

Thursday 9 June 2022

V I N Y L | Styled Outfits

Our recent VINYL release was a bit of a mixed bag, the styles seem a little all over the place to me, with nothing specifically feeling very 'VINYL' to me. I did however pick up a couple of individual pieces that stood out and here are my stylings with them! First up the Pastel Cropped Jacket - love the colour of this and the loose shape, along with the short sleeves as they're something quite different about this piece, but I was hesitant at first about the design of the piece being a cropped blazer. It just feels like it's missing a few details. I really enjoyed styling it though and I think I will be able to make it work well in at least several other outfits too. This really feels like a Spring piece so I wanted to keep the colours similar and light, I think the style looks great with this pleated midi skirt, and the yellow compliments the green nicely. I thought white would make a good choice for accessories as I don't really have anything in this light green colour. I do love this pastel yellow bag with the look though, the colour and style is just perfect^ Next up is the Green Olive Jacket which seems a bit more of an early Spring or Autumn piece. First thoughts are that I do like the overall style on the doll better than the pastel option, but after styling they're pretty equal on that front. For a more Spring/Autumn piece I like the cropped length and I think the high neck with the collar looks very nice. I also like the darker trim, it stands out nicely. I decided to keep the look light, I love the style of these trousers with the jacket, the cropped length works very well with the trouser style. I have quite a few dark green accessories to choose from, I really liked picking out these pieces, they work well together and with the outfit as a whole - I'm really very pleased with this look =D

No comments:

Post a Comment