f

Sunday 19 June 2022

R O Y A L T Y | Styled Outfits

I quite liked the latest ROYALTY release, very glamorous and quite Voile-like. With a more evening-wear direction with the collection, which are pieces I don't tend to buy, I was left with a small number of clothing along with accessories to choose from - but I think I had a reasonable choice, although these clothing pieces won't be to everyones taste. First up is the Embroidery Top (available for both male and female dolls which is great) - I'm a big fan of burgundy and floral patterns so this seems perfect for me. It is quite a sheer piece, but I do think the pattern is well-covering. I had a lot of fun styling this and came up with quite a few options, this is definitely going to be a great piece for Autumnal stylings. These red cords and bag are a great fit with the colour and I think the styles all work nicely together. My one lack was the perfect pair of burgundy shoes, however these clear sandals make a pretty great alternative and I'm pleased with how they look. I really love this outfit^ Next up are the Velvet Pants, love velvet and adore this emerald colour, but it definitely wasn't as easy to style as I'd hoped. Nevertheless, I love this outfit for the trousers. I opted to choose a few emerald accessories, I think these earrings and the trousers are perfect together, so it was all about building a look around them. Black was the obvious and easiest choice, I liek this sheeny poloneck as something a little different, the texture works well with the trousers. These will be another great piece for Autumn stylings. And lastly are the PVC White Boots, which are definitely one of the most wearable pieces of the collection - these were super easy to style and will work in a number of different outfits. I felt very inclined to wear them with a miniskirt, and opted for this cute glitter-effect one with white included on the piece which helps tie the two together. The white shirt balances the boots well and the frill is a nice detail. I think the sheen on the boots really stands out nicely in this look^ And I really like my earring choice with this one, I think these look great with the mint of the skirt =)

No comments:

Post a Comment