f

Thursday 23 June 2022

A N T I D O T E B U C K E T B A G

This Antidote Bucket Bag came out in February 2016 and it's been on my wish-list for years! I've only actually seen it in one dolls suite, and I've spent too many hours searching the Bazaar for it - I came up lucky a couple of weeks ago and had only searched for a few minutes when it came up and at a great price so I bought it immediately! I'm not sure exactly what drew me to this piece, I love the colour a lot and I also think the style is a classic one plus quite versatile. For these initial stylings with it I stuck to the obvious choice of red and tried on every piece of red clothing and pair of shoes that I had in my wardrobe to work out my options^ I love this first look a lot, I really think this top is a fitting style choice with the bag, there's red in it but not too much and I think the navy works well with the red of the bag too. The white cuff and collar ruffling really made the choice of white for the rest of the clothing an easy one, and the bag pops beautifully against these white trousers. I stuck with white for the shoes, but opted for red glasses. These sparkly ones are a great balance for the bag in the look - I think the red is the perfect amount, it's not too much in the look and the bag really holds its own. With the second look I was very keen to use this shirt, the red isn't quite the right match with the bag but I wanted to try it anyway as I think the styles do look good together. The boots are a good match to the shirt red but not so much the bag, adding this pleated black skirt adds a good barrier between these two accessories, but I think the boots may be a little too different for me to really love this outfit. I do love the skirt and shirt together with the bag though, it's super cute and I think the pleating is a very pretty detail to the look - so some room for improvement here!
I look forward to styling this bag again already and sharing what other ways I come up with to wear it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment