f

Tuesday 21 June 2022

W I N D O W S O N T H E W O R L D | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

I'll be honest, I'd forgotten about the Windows On The World store a little - but we have a new release there! One huge appeal is that all of the pieces are in SC's, making it an afforable choice, but all of the pieces are pretty current and stylish. I believe they are all inspired from items sold in & Other Stories as I recognise a number of them - I'm quite happy to have these real life items for my doll too. First up is a feature, millaxx styles up the White Coat which I think really stands out as a key piece of this collection. The styling is simple and the coat design really stands out nicely against the accessories added. The oversized shoulder bag is a great balance to the light colour and I think the design goes well in the look, and the colour pairs well with the shoe choice - I love these sandals^ The jewellery added are intricate pieces, the earrings and necklace, along with the sunglasses, add a nice touch to the neckline of the look.
And for my own stylings. First up is the Dye Skirt, I love both the colours and the overall design of this piece, I don't think I can ever have enough midi skirts! I tried to find a perfect blue piece to include in this look, but I struggled - in the end however I'm so pleased with how this necklace fits with the skirt, such a cute pairing^ I'm so glad I've kept (and never worn) this necklace for so many years now, haha! The wave-style pattern on the skirt does have white, so it's also easy to include white pieces in the styling which is exactly what I have done. Super simple yet I think it really stands out nicely. Next up is the Puff Sleeve Crop Top - this has a classic style and I love the neckline on this. The colour is neutral so will work with a range of styles and other colours - using burgundy wasn't my first choice for this piece but I loved the pairing of the top and this little bag, and with the red on the piping I knew I had to include these trousers, I think it works pretty nicely! This neckline really needs some jewellery added, this heart shaped piece has a lovely tone to match the top, I'm really pleased with this pairing. And finally I also styled the White Coat and alike in the feature I've kept it simple. I spent a lot of time deciding which accessories to choose and I think I'm pretty happy with my choices, I really love the style of this bag with the dress, both with bows (a coincidence not intentional) is a super cute pairing. These clear heels are a great neutral choice for the look, they work great with the dress but also don't draw attention away from the main event. I definitely needed some jewellery, I chose this longer necklace to fill the deeper V neckline of the dress but I do think it's a bit dark in colour. Nevertheless I think this is a lovely outfit =D

No comments:

Post a Comment