f

Sunday 12 June 2022

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled Outfits

It doesn't feel too long since our last Young Hollywood release, and here is another already! I didn't go so crazy with purchasing from this collection and just stuck to a few smaller pieces, and was very kindly gifted an item by a friend^ So here are my stylings - unintentionally all very dark! First up are the Vanessa Earrings, I've really been trying to get more earrings into my wardrobe to improve my choice of colours and styles available. These ones are super glamorous and elegant, I really love the detailed hanging design to them, plus I don't have a lot in silver. These earrings deserved an elegant look to match, and I think I've not done too badly. I love including this top, I've worn it quite rarely, but it's a fabulous piece, I think the long straps making the body of the top lower work well with the dangling of the earrings. The trousers are fitting without drawing attention away, and I mixed the rest of the accessories with a simple shoe and a sparkling clutch - a pretty nice combination =) Next up are the Black Pumps which aren't just plain black, they also have a sparkle to them which definitely makes them stand out. I knew I wanted to include a little silver somewhere in the outfit to balance out the shoes, and I think this top does that very nicely with the silver leopard print. I kept with a simple skirt, opting for a shorter length to make sure the ankles were clear letting the shoes be seen. Also stuck with simple accessories, but I think both the bag and glasses are fitting touches to the outfit, think I am just missing some simple small silver earrings though, those would be a perfect last addition^ And the final piece, the Kendall Top, which has surprised me by being my favourite! This stands out because it's relatively simple yet has a lot of detail, I loved the meshed lining on top of the base of the piece, I think this little detail with the edges really stands out when the piece is worn on the doll. And I really like the small sparkly embellishments too. I didn't have any particular idea going into the styling of this piece, but I love the outcome. These trousers really help the embellishments pop and I think the leather style looks super cool with the top. Again simple on the accessory front so that the clothing combination is the focus, but I simple adore these shoes with the look, they're the perfect simple yet stunning pairing with the trousers. So so much love for this look =D

No comments:

Post a Comment