f

Tuesday 14 June 2022

F E V E R | Styled Outfits

Fever is a Summer classic, but this years release is a little far from my preferences for Summer styles. I did pick up a couple of pieces to try because I can't resist some new yellows and oranges in my wardrobe for the season! First up is the Leather Skirt in a nice muted dark yellow with a checkered pattern. It's something quite fresh as there's not many miniskirts in this colour, and I think it looks good with my dolls skin tone too. I did struggle a little finding matching yellow pieces to style with it, but I really love it paired with this little bag, both the colours and styles are complementary to each other and I think the two work well with the white blouse too. I tried so many pairs of shoes with this look but nothing in yellow or orange was working out, so stuck with classic white and I think it looks pretty good. Such a cute Summer look for sure! Next up are the Orange Sandals, which I thought would be my favourite piece to style, but actually were my least favourite. I do love them with this jacket, the colours and pretty spot on together, but for the rest of the look I really had no initial ideas. I opted for white so it would fit well next to the first look, and these light pieces work well for a Summer styling. I think I will get use from these shoes as I do love the low-heel sandal style, but just need some inspiration to hit^ And finally are the Gold Heels Sandals which were my favourite piece to wear. To fit with the other looks I knew I wanted to use white, and I love this top and skirt combination, but then use accessories to match the shoes. With the gold heels it was the perfect opportunity for a delicate gold necklace and there is also some gold in the bag. I really love this bag choice, not only does it have a touch of gold but the tan colour works well with the tan sole of the shoes - they're really such a cute pairing =D

No comments:

Post a Comment