f

Saturday 23 April 2022

S U B C O U T U R E | Styled Outfits

It has been a little while since out Subcouture release - I wasn't overly impressed by this one, and going by the fact that I've not seen many people wearing these items, I guess I wasn't the only one. I did however pick up a couple of pieces to try out that I thought might work for me. First up the Pink Satin Trousers which look super cute for Spring. These look very similar in design to the Basics ones that came out a while ago, so there is a cheaper alternative with those. I love the colour of these a lot and think it will be fun to work with. I went super simple with my look using light tones to really let the pink shine, and it definitely does that! This little cropped top is super cute and really helps highlight the cinching of the waist that the trousers offer. These will look fun with a range of different colours so I'm excited to style them again. Next are the Crystal Bow Sandals which are just an adorable pair of shoes, glamorous and feminine with the jewels and the sweet bows. I really like the mule backless style for the Spring and Summer seasons so I can see that I will get good wear from these. I picked out other lilac pieces for he styling, love this jacket with the shoes so much and I think the bag makes for a perfect final lilac item^ The white base of clothing keeps the look light and highlights the pretty lilac pieces. And finally the Cat Eye Purple Sunglasses which look like a great pair of sunglasses and are definitely a unique pair in my collection. I kept with the theme of the rest of the looks for this one and loved how this lilac dress looked with the sunglasses - a simple but stylish look! I kept on the silver theme for accessories which also pairs well with the thin silver frames of the sunglasses. Love the outcome of this styling, it's something I'd wear again for sure =D

No comments:

Post a Comment