f

Monday 10 August 2020

S H O R T S | Styled Outfits

Every summer I try to get into shorts, or at least say I will try, and I've styled up some pairs in the past with my favourites being the PPQ White Leather Party Shorts which I've styled a lot of looks for, they're incredibly versatile, and I also styled up 3 pairs in a WEARING post last year as well. Today sharing two looks for these fun pairs of shorts - the Hotbuys Dolce Gabbana Inspired Shorts from Bizou and the Subcouture Cowboy Style Shorts.
I've worn this bright printed pair a couple of times in the past for the We Wear Hotbuys and the Hotbuys Revisited posts and I've realised I just go for variations on the same look every time, haha! White is such a classic colour to pair with these as it really lets the print pop and this belt is clearly a winner, as I've worn it with these shorts in both of those linked HBs posts XD These newish yellow shoes are a perfect pair for the shorts though, the colour is a great fit for the print, and the pointed toe makes the legs look even longer. I think I need to branch out and highlight the blues and green in these shorts next time for sure! For the second pair, I've never worn them before and kind of bought them on a whim because I wanted them to work well. They do come with a matching shirt, but as I loved these boots with the shorts and didn't want to be too western styled, I opted away from the shirt - this beige silk one is a great alternative, and the beige colour works perfectly with the base of the shorts, and really lets the brown details on them really stand out in the styling. I accessorised minimally with a necklace and some matching sunglasses which work nicely all in all =D

No comments:

Post a Comment