f

Saturday 8 August 2020

July V I N Y L | Styled Outfits

Alike the last month, July was a mixed bag for the VINYL releases with a few questionable outfits (at least to me!) - however over the past weeks I have gathered up quite a few new accessories from these releases for my collection. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of pairs of new earrings to work with, the styles are varied but there was plenty of gold pieces to satisfy my love for golden accessories^
First up styling both the Gold World Earrings and the CD Handbag - I really liked the oversizing of these earrings, and I think they look good with the chunkier gold buttons of this blazer. The blazer is a muted black and so works well with the colour of the bag too, I think they're a great fit together, and the use of the white trousers really makes the bag stand out on it's own too^ The rest of the gold accessories tie in the to the rest of the look. I love this styling for a smart summer look =) Next up the Lion Earrings, which are a little obscured with the blonde hair, but the design of them is great with the print on these trousers, they match almost perfectly! I kept the rest of the look minimal with more black and gold - certainly more dressy than suitable for Summer, but I think these earrings will work in a wide range of outfits. And finally my favourite look, styling both the Loose Shoulder Cropped Top and the Letter Heels Black. Most of you will know I'm not a big fan on cropped shirts, so it's not a typical style for me, but I loved the design especially the ruffling of the sleeves on this piece so I couldn't resist! I did try out several high waisted pieces but in the end, a little resize of this skirt, made it perfect to fit right under the banding of this piece, and I think it works out awesome! It's a light bright look for the summer and the splashes of printing on the skirt make a fun touch without drawing too much attention from the top design. The black parts make perfect opportunity to include the black shoes and some matching accessories^ I really love this styling soooo much =D

2 comments:

  1. love those white pants would like to know which store they are <3

    ReplyDelete