f

Sunday 23 August 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 19

Post number 19 in the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge, today I picked out the Fever Spaghetti Neon Earrings, which are another piece coming as separate earrings and thus perfect for this hairstyle =) These have a gold base with a really nice orange thread detail on them - which is perfect to pair makeup with. In my look I've layered up a couple of different orange shades for a smokey look which I really like the vibe of, and I've added in a couple of deep reds for variety. I also kept the mascara pretty minimal to really let the shadow stand out in the style. Of course for the outfits I couldn't resist choosing orange, I have a lot of orange pieces to choose from so it was actually tough to cut it down to two looks, but I'm really happy with this pairing of dark and light, perfect for both the Summer and the Autumn months. First up these cool printed trousers, which I don't think I've seen anyone wear aside from at their release (they're also from the same Fever release as the earrings), but I love their vibes, the shapes of the colour blocks is super cool and the matte effect to the colour is great. Also love the sheer panels in some places, it's a good mix. I picked out black for my top and accessories, I think this makes the gold element to the earring really pop, and also the orange tone to the eye makeup, plus I added more gold in the accessories. For the second styling something lighter, I love the print on this skirt, it's super unique, but also means not a lot styles easily with it. The orange details are perfect to pair with this beauty look^ This white ruffle top is a great fit with the base of the skirt to give the effect of a dress, and I totally love that! These orange shoes and this delicate gold necklace make the perfect finishing touches for this outfit, and I'm so pleased with the outcome here =D

No comments:

Post a Comment