f

Sunday 9 August 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 17

Sunday again, time for the 17th part of the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge - this time round I picked out the Pastell Earrings from Special Offer, which means they were free at some point, I'm not entirely sure but I suspect a Gift-O-Meter at some point over the past several years, I don't even remember when I got them but I know I haven't styled them before. I really felt like styling pink today which is why I decided to give them a go =D I went for a whole pink styling on the eyeshadow, I had a lot of choice but went for a super obvious pale base with a darker more raspberry colour closer to the eye, and I think it looks awesome, such a cute feminine look^ For the outfits I did try out a couple of other pastel tones, but pink looked the best everytime! First up this adorable summer dress which totally needs more attention, it's perfect with these earrings! The dress is minimal but has some sweet details that I think are perfect against the earrings so that not a lot more needs added to the styling. The white of the belting is perfect to add too, I love these bow shoes and using a blazer to add more balance to the styling - I love this look so much =D And I love my second look too, choosing a white base to let the earrings pop with the accessory choices. These are of course pink, and these two are a great pairing as well, love the sheen to the heels and this crossbody is such a sweet piece, the colour is perfect for the shoes and the earrings. I totally never see this bag styled enough, so I'd love to see some more of it. The clothing is pretty simple but great for Summer^

No comments:

Post a Comment