f

Sunday 16 August 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 18

Part 18 of the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge and today choosing the Square Brooch Earrings from Epiphany (which are still available in the Plaza too^)- this hairstyle is perfect for these pairs of earrings which come as separates as you can really only show off one with it. For the makeup, I think I've exhausted most of the first ideas that come to mind to wear with gold jewellery, this time I've gone for a mix of browns and greens, this muted green base is a really good buildable one, the brown really mutes it and then I added a little of a lighter green in the corner of the eye for brightening, I think it's not too bad a combination! With the looks I then decided to keep it on the neutrals theme as well, using some green and beige shades, and I'm pleased with the result! I loved adding a gold necklace to each look to keep some extra gold in there, and I think these pieces work well with each of their looks. The stylings are a little similar, with green trousers and a long blazer, but the colour combinations of lights and darks brings out something different in each. For the first styling white is highlighted from the printing on the blazer which I decided to use for the accessories, these pieces really add the extra level of bright and totally catch your eye and draw you to the look. For the second style it's more muted, I totally don't use this blazer enough, and I love it here, so that should be some motivation^ Kept the accessories to the same shade, and I think the shoes, bag and blazer make for a winning set, I'll be repeating that for sure =D

No comments:

Post a Comment