f

Wednesday 19 August 2020

P I N K S I L K Y S K I R T

This recent VINYL piece, the Pink Silky Skirt which is for sure lilac and not pink, is such a sweet addition to the Plaza! When I was styling up my looks for the 2019 Summer Tributes Revisited post I tried out this first styling and thought it was such a great pairing, and I knew the skirt needed a more dedicated post - here it is^ I love the silk of the skirt against the texture of the blazer, the colour contrast works really nicely here, and I like the little panel of pink glitter on the blazer which ties the pieces together pretty nicely. I accessorised based on that panel, the bag and shoes are great together and with the rest of the look. I even added earrings and a necklace, going all out, haha! The deep neckline of the blazer does look a little empty without some sort of accessory and I think this necklace is a nice addition. For the second look I lightened up with a white shirt, which is pretty classic with this lilac tone. Then I went overboard with the lilac accessories, these are such fun pieces to add to a look, and I don't think it's too much really. I did find it a little tricky to find other pieces to work with the skirt, so I think I'll keep it at the back of my mind to search the Plaza/Bazaar for something else that fits with this piece^

No comments:

Post a Comment