f

Saturday 23 June 2018

Limited Edition SPECIAL # W E S T Y L E I T

And now styling up the recent LE release! And instead of just me styling it, I thought we'd do a We Style It instead to bring a host of different styles to the pieces. I picked out 5 pieces to style up between the 3 of us and I think we've come up with some interesting and great combinations =)

J E F F K O O N S I N S P I R E D L V H A N D B A G
So many great handbags to choose from, we've gone with the Jeff Koons Inspired LV Handbag, I love the blue colour to the base and think it's pretty current. We've all just about gone in completely different directions, with a range of blues and colour pops and shoes from classic heels, to trainers to quirky boots. I found the bag worked well with a lot of different pairs of trousers and skirts, I think it's a versatile piece for summer stylings!

P I N K S H O R T S / / G R E E N S H O R T S
Next up we styled up the shorts, with myself and Miloshki going with the Pink and AudreyHepburn. going for the Green identical pair! There are many great matching pieces that these shorts go well with, especially boots^ Great oversized sweaters and jackets for these and they're good for summer to get the legs out. Socks and trainers add such a cute vibe too =) 

G R A P H I C S K I R T
We all agreed that this Graphic Skirt was a little harder to work with than expected - it's a cute piece, geared towards autumnal and maybe spring stylings with the colour scheme of it. The colours are great and do open up for a range of pairings and accessories. We've all picked different colours and prints yet they all work out well with the skirt. While I've gone light on the tophalf, dressing for summer, the other stylings make good use of outerwear.

B R O W N C R O C O B E L T
Next up one of the belts, the Brown Croco Belt and I love our looks for this! It's so easy to style it up in different looks and we've really shown that with these stylings. It looks great with coats, so I think it will be perfect in autumn and winter too. Love the knotted style, I think it adds well to looks and the colour is one that works with a range of tones =)

R U F F L E R E D B L O U S E
And lastly 2 looks with the Ruffled Red Blouse which is a super smart piece with a lot of detailing and therefore opportunity to show it off. I also love the sheer and slightly blouson-style sleeves, I think they look great and I love that it's long sleeved. Clearly we're fans of high-waists with them and I think that helps show off the ruffling^

No comments:

Post a Comment