f

Tuesday 19 June 2018

M E T A L L I C B L O C K C O L O U R E D B O O T S

I picked up these Subcouture Metallic Block Coloured Boots in the Bazaar quite some months ago because I'm loving metallics and I think these have such a cool and different design - I've been wanting to style them for a while and now have gotten around to it, but boy did I underestimate these! I found it pretty tricky! Going by the colours I thought I'd have a whole host of choices to pair them with, but getting the right shapes of clothing was more difficult than I imagined. However I managed to work 3 outfits with them, and I think I'd still be willing to try a few more pieces with them.
First up, pink! I love the pink at the top of the boots, and this metallic skirt was a given, luckily it fits quite well with them. I kept pretty minimal with the shirt and bag, but choosing a bag was a difficult task because there were almost too many options which would have worked! Second up a dress - I think this is my favourite combination! This piece is longer, so stops at the red/bronze metallic block, highlighting more of the earthy tones in the green and blue, which is why I opted for a pop of colour in the bag which I'm so pleased about! The sunglasses are actually two pairs and I really liked this orangey contrast for the blue - I really like this combination for my doll, it's something different but still fitting for my style =D And lastly some trousers, these were definitely the hardest item to get right because so many pairs didn't work, were too long so covered the shoes or were too narrow and didn't work out - I've paired up two pairs and I think it manages fine. I stuck with all white because I was a little at a loss of what to do, but picked out this black bag which highlights the bows on the shoes a little more.
Overall I'm pretty pleased with the outcome, but wondering if there's a better angle for these shoes - please comment and let me know what you think and if you have these boots, what you've tried with them =D

No comments:

Post a Comment