f

Monday 27 June 2016

Inspired By Marc Jacobs Styled Outfits

My styled outfits as promised in my review last week! I really wanted to get some great summer looks from this collection, but everything has such a dark vibe that it's much more suited to autumn/winter wear - hopefully I'll remember that when the season comes around and I can put some of these looks to use again =D
These Sheer Marc Jacobs Pants are possibly my favourite piece of the collection so I was super excited to style them! I went with very similar tones to the trousers in my clothing choices, and I particularly love this Faux Fur Top from Pretty 'N Love with them. Also love these white loafers, they're pretty great with the darker colour and don't attract your attention too much.
And then the outerwear pieces. So firstly the Faux Fur Leather Jacket which I got such a biker vibe from and so I tried to continue that with my clothing choices. I really stayed simple with the clothing so I could do a little more with the accessories, and I think it works, really want to try out some trousers with this piece though! Secondly I've got the Just Oversized Coat, and for me these trousers were a must. It was so easy to work with this piece so I can see it getting seen quite a few more times on the blog from myself at least^ And then lastly my more feminine look with the One Shoulder Fur. I'm so glad I bought this piece, because I adore this look so much! The tone looks lovely with the pink and then the golden accessories, and I didn't add too much because I think simple works a lot better for this style than trying to add a lot to it =D

Let me know what you guys think of these looks in the comments and let me know your favourite pieces from the collection to style! x

1 comment:

  1. I really like the last outfit, specially the combination of the dress and the one shoulder faux fur (my fave piece of this collection!)

    ReplyDelete