f

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #56

So following up from last nights post, another Chanel pair! These two came with the winter release in 2014, which seems so long ago now! I think I've made use of these two a couple of times but it's never been with the intention of styling them for them if you get what I mean^ So firstly there's the Lait De Coco Bag in the very cute shape of a milk carton. I really quite like the tones and textures of this bag and continued with them using mainly blues in my look - plus adding the pearls which I think fit the style of the bag quite well. Then secondly is the Chanel Shopping Basket with it's beautiful bright pink colour. I really quite like the overall style of this piece but I will admit it's a tricky one to work well into an outfit. I stuck with all black, but made use of some pieces I haven't really focussed on like these leather-style leggings and I think they work out quite nicely. Also loved wearing these pink shoes - bag match to perfection^

1 comment: