f

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #57

And the final Chanel special for this week which has pieces from different collections, but the looks are on a fairly similar style I'd say! Firstly I've got the Striped Wicker Backet Purse (yep, it does say backet and not basket) which was released way back in the first Tribute but has since been a Callie's Picks I think - I loved this dress with it, particularly the pleats which I thought were a great fit^ And secondly the Chanel Chains Handbag, which is a piece I've worn a lot more frequently than other pieces. It's an easy one to work with but I enjoyed coming up with a different way to wear it, I like emphasising the silver by pairing it with this shirt.
I do have some more Chanel pieces to style so you will be able to check those out in posts next week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment