f

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #60

Today in the Chanel segment of this challenge, two of my favourite pieces! I wear a lot of white clothing, so these two bags have had their fair share of looks^ They were both released in the winter 2011 Tribute store, so also a pretty long time ago, and I tried to go for different styles with each of these bags and to what I've done before with them. Firstly on the left is the White Box Logo Purse. I love the golden chain detailing, I think it works really well for this piece and with my look I decided to keep it very light and bright with white and some blue - I think it works out quite nicely for the bag, and is something a little different for me. And then on the left is the White Clasp Shoulder Purse, possibly my most worn bag like ever! I always choose silver and white for this, so instead I've gone opposite with black! I like letting the bag stand out with this, but did keep a little silver touch with the heels - I'm pleased with this overall, and this pair actually =)

4 comments:

  1. oh these two are some of my fav bags as well! I first just bought the one with the golden chain, and then I started to see outfits with the silvery one and I wanted it so bad! Luckily it got released on Callie's Picks hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both just so wearable! It's good to see pieces like this released in CP, means newer members get a chance at them =D

      Delete
  2. Amazing looks! I loved the striped culottes, never seen it before :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're actually part of a jumpsuit! I love them like this though - from Bizou =D

      Delete