f

Monday 20 June 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #55

So this week I'm away on holiday - this is the first time I've been away in over two years, so for me it's a much deserved break, so you're going to get some challenge posts for a few days this week - and these are gonna be a little Chanel special!
This first pair of bags are from the latest release last December, and initially they weren't really pieces I had put a huge focus on. On the left we have the Chanel Tribute Handbag, which is a bit of a classic styled piece in black and with a more traditional style - so I went the opposite and wore it in a slightly more casual look with a grey focus. I really quite like this one, it's a little different for me but not hugely out of my comfort zone. Plus it was super easy to put together, so I'm sure it'll be easy to get more use out of the bag again! Then on the left is the The Shirt Bag, which is something I bought in the Bazaar last month on a whim! I am quite glad I bought it though as it was a good challenging feeling that styling it brought me^ I love it with these tan shades and I think it works especially well with this knitwear - I've maybe only seen one or two other people styling it ever, so it's good to give it a chance, I will definitely be keeping a hold of it and figuring out some good styles for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment