f

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #59

I'm away again this week, although on a work trip, so this is a continuation of my Chanel special of the challenge from last week! These are both black based pieces but are from different collections - the first is from the very first Chanel release back in 2010, it's crazy how long ago that was! So this is the Quilted Flower Purse which I bought in the Bazaar but I think has been in Callie's Picks too maybe? I really quite like wearing a little red so this bag is pretty good for that, and the simple tones in the rest of the look let the bag stand out. The second bag is the Western Chain Bag from the winter 2014 Chanel release - it seems I bought most of the bags that time! I've never styled this piece before, and really it's nothing too crazy so it shouldn't have been a problem at all! I really like this look and am glad I can show a use for this cool printed dress =D

No comments:

Post a Comment