f

Wednesday 27 January 2016

S L I T P A N T S

I featured these Slit Pants in a Plaza Picks post back in November and decided to show some different ways to style them in today's post =) I have to say, when I chose them for this [ost, these outfits weren't what I had in mind, but I like how they turned out.
Went for casual on my first look, pairing this knitted dress (a bazaar find for 20SD's!) with sneakers, I think they make the jeans into a good casual piece, but I love my addition of the Chanel bag^ My second look dresses the trousers up a bit more in a winter look, gone with a very nice knit with this great black trench (I wear this all the time^) and keeping it a tad classy with heels. Finally went somewhere in the middle. This Pretty 'n Love Faux Fur Top came to mind pretty quickly, and I feel like I went with a bit of a 'stock' combination for the rest of it, with the bag and fur and polo? Maybe it's just me, but nevertheless I like the look =D

Let me know what you guys think of these trousers and how you would go about styling them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment