f

Saturday 9 January 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #15

Another double-feature for this challenge post, and it's a set of two all black looks, with one silver and one gold. The first is the silver chained Hotbuys City Tote from RIO, and I actually put this dress combination together first and was glad this bag fitted in nicely. I don't think I've ever worn it before or styled it on the blog. Another piece I haven't worn is the second bag, Nelly's Metal Handle Clutch and with this look I really just piled on the black pieces and golden accessories^

3 comments:

  1. I love the outfits, specially the second one! The black outfit with some small details of gold is just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that Nelly jacket of the second look in an outfit I like that much! WOW, LOVE IT!
    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete