f

Thursday 19 November 2015

S N A K E P R I N T C L O G S

So I mentioned in my last LE review about spotting these Snake Print Clogs in a look and having to buy them - so here (finally) are my looks for them! They are sold in Bizou and cost 11SD's.
I thoroughly enjoyed putting together these looks, it made me so glad that I did end up purchasing them =) So focused on simple colours really because the print itself has at least a few involved. So the typical white and black have been heavily involved^ I think a slight crop looks better than a long leg on the trousers with these shoes, so that's what I went for, but it's just my opinion, you guys may have some amazing looks with long legs! Heavy on the polonecks too with the first and third looks, but I also got that chunky knit too which keeps a hold of my recent Nelly Plaza Picks. I think the green of the Faux Fur Top is a great colour match, and this look seems so different for the stylings of it I did for the Pretty 'N Love review, so it's great to see the versatility coming through!

Let me know what you think of the looks and the shoes in comments! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment