f

Monday 3 August 2015

S T R I P E Y P L A Y S U I T

I kind of fell across the Stripey Playsuit last week and questioned why I hadn't really thought about it before - I had totally missed it out of my Original Future review! However I have now purchased it (it's 140coins, hardly too much of a splurge!) and thought I would piece together some looks for a post this week. Plus we're coming out of the summer now, best make the most of the piece!
For the first look I paired it with jeans to get a feel for the effect and to wear it a little differently - I love this washed effect of the jeans for the pairing because it keeps it feeling summery even though I've also worn a black vest! Haha, but I love this vest, and it does go fairly well with the playsuit too. Simple with the shoes, these Fever ones seemed like a great choice.
For my other two looks I stuck with the playsuit how it is and just added jackets! Dressing up with the middle look, choosing this white jacket from the Bunny Hop campaign from earlier this year and picking silver accessories. My last look went with a denim jacket. I love this combination for the playsuit and now wanna wear it with all my denim jackets! Added a silver necklace for some detailing and ended up choosing black strappy sandals for footwear, definitely not the typical choice, but I find myself kind liking it!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I loved the first look. Can you tell me where is the vest, pants and shoes? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all old items - the vest a Hotbuy, the jeans from this years 'Bunny Hop' campaign, and the shoes from a previous 'Fever' release, you'll be able to find them all in my closet if you want to see them in a suite =)

      Delete
  2. I love second and third outfits! :D My favorite is third though, so cool!
    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete