f

Tuesday 9 April 2013

New media partner

Please welcome out new media partner, Stardoll Mint, or just Mint for short:
It's owned by the lovely backless, who has just started the blog recently. So far there are lots of posts, some with spoilers, some with new dress-ups and new items, but my favourites are the more personal ones about style and beauty, my top two so far you can read here and here.
There are only a tiny amount of followers reading this fab blog currently so I suggest you go and follow to be part of this great blog =)

Oh, and don't you love the detailed and stylish font of the header? I sure do!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. A really beautiful blog, well designed & good articles (though I don't understand it -I'm even not feeling like missing something, ahaha)!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google translate should automatically offer to transfer the page into your own language - I know it's an offer in Chrome, and I think Firefox, not sure about any other browsers.

      Delete
  2. It's really nice, the posts seem quality and I love the design! And I'm used to having to translate languages on blogs, so that's not a problem.

    This actually reminds me - I was considering contacting you about a possible partnership with the blog I just started a few days ago, seeing as I love your blog and I've been a reader for a while now. Maybe just take a look and let me know what you think? :)
    abstractions-sd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact me on SD about partnerships, not in a post please.

      Delete