f

Saturday 3 November 2012

Young Versace + Wearing Young Versace

The Young Versace store was opened last week - before I saw any items I was quite excited as I love Versace quite a lot, however I was a bit disappointed with the store. None of the clothes really work for me, but I'm sure they work for some of you guys!
Presentation of the store is ok, though I think it seems a bit miss-match of styles, there seems to be lots of different things going on and for me, it doesn't flow that well. 
Prices range from 9 SD's for a scarf, shoes or braces to 27 SD's for a dress.
I am actually yet to buy anything from the store, so I can't show you how I've styled my purchases, but I am considering buying the Barocco Shirt and the Ricamo Pull.
 For me these are the best items in the store and are the most versatile. They could look great in a winter styled outfit, but at more than 20SD's each I'm really not sure about taking the risk!

So seeing as I can't show you my stylings for the clothes I'm going to combine my little review with my regular featured post showing other users wearing the clothes =)

kociara074
I love this calming look with the sweater, the focus on the blue is great. And even though there are bare legs, I still think it's a fab autumn look =)

 Sevillana94
I love the use of the red jacket, I think it's a very hit or miss item from the collection, and this look is definitely a hit! Great pairing with the black, and I absolutely adore the clashy-ness of the jacket with the red bag!!!

2 comments: