f

Monday 19 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Twenty Eight

Day Twenty Eight Featured Item: Floral Pants
I know I haven't done the Cavalli post yet, it's coming I promise, but I wanted to wear these today - I've seen them so much throughout Stardoll and I wanted to get my styling out there before I feel behind with the times!
Yeah, I have worn this jacket in a lot of my stylings, it's probably my most worn piece so far, but I can't help it! It's a great piece and goes with so many items! Anyway, chose a base of black so the colours on the trousers stood out, but chose a small nude clutch selection to keep it a bit bright(and I didn't have the right bag in black!) - anyway, I'm happy with it! 
I might go over to the Plaza and browse for some new lipstick now - I've finished my lab report, and I've read and understood an article to write about for my essay, happy days =)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great outfit! I love how you have styled the two clutches over each other <3

    ReplyDelete