f

Saturday 17 November 2012

John Galliano Kids

So this week the John Galliano Kids store was released. I have to say I've never been much of a Galliano fan, so I wasn't really anticipating this store as much as others.
Yeah, so you can probably tell I'm not much of a fan of the store, to me it's a bit too child-like in the clothing designs and I just think the patterns and prints aren't for me. Some people will like it though.
I did however buy a pair of jeans, though if you looked at them without a label, you probably would say they were Galliano:
They may be a bit on the pricey side, but they have a decent fit to the doll and they are super skinny on the leg, so they'll be easy to style with any sort of shoes. 

Seeing as I haven't found anyone(not a single person!) wearing Galliano, I'll do a little styled outfit post for the jeans right now seeing as I haven't done one in so long! Maybe I'll do another later today!
So here are my three style choices for the jeans - I tried to choose three different looks and also ones that didn't just stick to winter. The top one, you probably expected with my recent sweater and shirt phase! But it's a simple, basic style that anyone can recreate well. 
The bottom left is my more spring styled look. I kept to neutral tones with the beige, brown and pink. I do like this, but I think some bracelets or something else is needed accessory-wise!
The final outfit is a bit more rock-esque than the others, going for mainly black - I like black with blue denim, so for me it was an obvious choice, but to some people it wouldn't be. I love the peplum top style this is in from the new Basics store, I think these tops really are investment pieces!

That's all for now, be back soon!
Love K xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love this post ♥ From where are the yellow belt and the dotted top??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow Belt is LE(you should be able to get it in the Star Bazaar for around 60-80 SD's quite easily), and the top is from Pretty 'n Love (again in the Bazaar, probably no more than 20 SD's - I got mine from a friend so got a good deal=D)

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) So now i am going on a hunt for these two great things. ;)

      Delete