f

Wednesday 14 November 2012

I'm pleased to announce ...

That I've sorted out our first guest writer! She's someone that I've picked, I will take readers choices into consideration, but although you've said you want your voice to be heard in the poll, only one person gave a suggestion! You can do so here.

So, it's the wonderful karLLa-GaGa!
She'll be writing for a few weeks until the end of November, so please welcome her nicely to the blog and treat her well while she's with us!

Love K xxx

63 Day Challenge will be posted soon!

7 comments:

  1. Nothing they were is very "classic" if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not doing yourself any favours by being sour.

      Delete
    2. Have you thought about how she might have voulunteered herself? Then again, it is taking initiative :) I hope she does well :)

      Delete
    3. I don't really get what you're asking - who are you referring to?

      Delete
  2. I am very excited to see her posts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow her style is amazing cant wait to see her posts :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her style :) I'm looking forward to read her posts.

    ReplyDelete