f

Tuesday 27 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Thirty Six

Day Thirty Six Featured Item: Basic Cobalt Skinny Jeans
These jeans really brighten up your day with their brightness - I think it's a nice challenge to work with them =)
1. Sleeve Blazer, It Girls
2. White Paillette Top, LE
3. Basic Cobalt Skinny Jeans, BASICS
4. GD Shag Purse, Dolce and Gabbana
5. Contrast Heel Boot, Elle
I went for something pretty simple, stylish and very office-chic today, not entirely sure why, but hey can't control all the functions of my brain! Haha =) I wanted to play off the blue and went for a blue jacket rather than my usual black, and kept everything else really simple. I felt this the perfect opportunity to also use my new LE top, which I love! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha Love the LE top and the jeans are really bright but i guess it looks great because the outfits is hot hot hot but i would have preferred anothe bag

    ReplyDelete