f

Thursday 29 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Thirty Eight

Day Thirty Eight Featured Item: Stargazing Skull Tee
I bought this item in the 3 for 2 offers last weekend, and was looking forward to styling it. It's not my usual style, but it's always worth trying something new =)

1. Modern Moto Jacket, Elle
2. Stargazing Skull Tee, Fallen Angel
3. LE Logo Black Thin Belt, LE
4. Barely Mint Trousers, Voile
5. Studded Stilettos, Velvet Orchard
I tried to style in quite an un-typical way for the shirt, normally you'd expect dark colours and wanting it to really be the wow-factor of the look, but I've chosen something fairly simple for it, I didn't want it to be a full black outfit, so really lightened it up with the trousers.
Overall although the item isn't a stand out piece, I still think it looks good with the outfit =)

3 comments: