f

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Roberto Cavalli

Just after the last store was released, another was released, this time being Roberto Cavalli - I do quite like Cavalli, so was pretty looking forward to this store!
So the store is quite well presented, with a range of items and a range of different styles, however they have stuck to a theme which has pulled the collection together.
Prices range from 10 SD's for a hat to 28 SD's for a jacket or coat.
It's not too bad, and most items are a happy median between these prices - I think prices are reasonable for what the items are, the beautiful trousers are only 19 SD's for example!
I've bought quite a few items from the collection, not sure if I'll buy any more, but I'm happy with what I have =)
You can tell I love that print they used!
I've already shown you my stylings with the Floral Pants and the Floral Black Blouse (here and here), so I'll just style the Black Bat Blouse
1. Leopard Print Scarf, Junior Gaultier
2. Black Bat Blouse, Roberto Cavalli
3. Sheer Black Maxi, Mortal Kiss
4. DKNY Hyde T-Strap Platform Black, DKNY  
I chose a simple look focusing on black, but adding a print scarf to play off the small leopard print details on the neck and cuffs of the shirt. I think it's a nice look, definitely different, you wouldn't expect to pair a maxi with a loose floaty top and it to work out.

Will be back soon with some members outfits featuring Cavalli!

1 comment:

  1. Well.
    I'm a big fan of Stardoll.
    And find this blog is owesome. =)
    My Doll's name: Meg.98

    ReplyDelete