f

Tuesday 27 November 2012

LE: Collection 15

So just a couple of hours back the 15th LE collection was released - I quickly checked the store, and sure enough, you have to be SS to buy, so I caved in and bought the Holiday Pass (trust me, I'll probably regret it later!). So firstly lets take a look at the store:
I think the collection seems very fresh and quite vibrant, quite tropical really - I did kinda hope for something wintery, but you can't always get what you want! Anyway, I do quite like the collection - I mean not everything is for me, not everything is my style or my taste, but that doesn't mean it isn't a nice collection =)
As well as the clothes, I do quite like the interiors that you can buy, I think they're well designed and thought out, they are all linked, but each has a different feel to them - I am yet to buy one, but I might do later on.
So at first I just bought 4 items, however I just had a little dip in composure and spent another handful of SD's! I am happy with all of the items, some of them I wasn't 100% about, but I'm sure I'll wear them at some point or another =) So I've kinda combined by purchases and my styled outfits into one[click to enlarge!]:
1. Cat Ears Sparkle Tiara, 65 SD's
2. Silver Leopard Romper, 95 SD's
3. White Paillette Top, 80 SD's
4. Caribbean Seas Tote, 45 SD's
5. Sparkle Pleat Skirt, 85 SD's
6. Limited Edition Sweatshirt, 55 SD's
7. LE Logo Red Belt, 30 SD's
8. LE Collectible Perfume, 50 SD's
I really enjoyed styling all of the pieces I've bought from the LE store, enjoyment styling outfits seems to have gone out the window recently when I've been posting, I think it was just the excitement at LE that brought it back! I'm also glad I managed to come up with different styles for the items, it shows that you don't need to be full on into the whole LE look to get a nice outfit with the pieces.

The next post will feature some of you users wearing the new LE pieces, I already have a couple of looks snapped, but I'm on the lookout for some more too - don't hesitate to comment!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing I bought about 4 from what you poseted

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a non-ss and I found a top that is not only for ss! The problem is, I have 35sd and it costs 40, so I have tried participating in a survey/offer thing to get more money. Now I'm waiting for the money to buy it!

    ReplyDelete