f

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Style Makeover: _StarHelen_

So this is the first of the style makeovers I've given - in case you didn't read the post about it, basically this segment is where people who have signed up get an outfit styled by myself. I only use clothes they already own(so if you have few items it will be more difficult) so no purchase is necessary.

I chose a smart style with a bit of a playful feel coming from the pink blouse and white faux fur coat. Her usual style is quite formal, and I've often seen her in only black and white so getting some colour in the look is good =)

4 comments:

  1. Nice, can I have one too? I really love your style.
    Vampirelady33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sign up on the Style Makeover page at the side there =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I love this! It's probably going to be my next look. But I gotta get bored of my current one :p And I'll also credit you on my pres when I wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so cute! I love how everything is paired together ♥

    ReplyDelete