f

Sunday 11 November 2012

Basics

So last week a new Basics collection was released, and I have to say it's a huge improvement on the last one! There are great colours to choose from and some well designed items for us to lust over =)
The jewel colours are exactly what was needed on Stardoll to keep up with this seasons trends, and of course they kept the usual black and white items in there too.
There are the usual skinny jeans and leggings, but there are some great inclusions, like the mini-dresses, the maxi skirts and the bras. These pieces will surely become much desired after the collection is gone, so I'm definitely going to buy rather a lot!
So far I've kept my purchases quite minimal and only bought a few pieces, however I've definitely going to splurge and get a lot more.
The dresses are my favourite I think because you can wear them with a cute jacket, tights and heels and you have a great outfit without too much effort.

Although I love the dresses, the most popular item I've seen worn are the maxi skirts - and everyone has worn them in different styles and it's great to see all the different colours being used, although the classic colours seem to be the favourite =)
 o8dr